Luke Storey ~ The Life Stylist Podcast Host, Entrepreneur, Health Coach, Spiritual journeyman
Luke Storey, a former Hollywood Celebrity Stylist, has spent the past 20 years developing and refining a robust way of life based on the principles of nature and spirituality, while embracing technology and modern convenience.
Using himself as a human research lab, Luke has explored a broad and sometimes extreme variety of measures to obtain optimal health, performance, and well-being. From being injected with poisonous frog venom, to enduring weeks of neurofeedback meditation in an isolation chamber, Luke has scoured the earth for the most cutting edge as well as ancient technologies and used them to transform his life and the lives of countless others.
Luke is a Life Style Designer, public speaker, and entrepreneur, who continues to share his strategies for healing and happiness through his private and corporate coaching services.
Since 2008 Luke has also served as Founder and CEO at School of Style, the nation's most prominent fashion school for stylists.
- Despiration and drinking your own piss (04:00)
- Some of the first big wins of Luke’s journey to health (09:00)
- Taking 3 square shits a day (17:00)
- Mental and emotional Hygiene (21:00)
- Healing the physical body to prepare the mind for a spiritual awakening (26:00)
- Are your ailing symptoms physical or non physical? (30:00)
- How to take food out of the foreground to make change. (32:00)
- Meditation made easy. (34:00)
- The trap of spiritual perfectionism and staring the wolf in the eyes. (40:00)
- Self inflicted shame and how to overcome it. (43:00)
- Balancing dietary habits and health strategy. (53:00)
- It’s ok to love chocolate but don’t condemn vanilla (60:00)
- Luke’s 2 most inspirational books (63:00)
- Luke's Favorite album
- Luke's top 3 directives for transforming the self.